July 18, 2011

Two More Flowers...

I finished and ironed a couple more flowers from Kim McLean's Flower Garden pattern.  The background is the same as on the earlier ones, but for some reason looks more tan--perhaps because I'm having to use a different camera/flash now.  The fabric is actually Kona Snow. 

So that makes 8 of 24 finished!  One third of the way (unless you remember those huge borders, but let's not think about that now.)  I tried to make these flowers darker and with less pink because too many of the others are pinkish, but these both ended up partially pink anyway.  Guess I like pink!

 




















I have another couple of flowers in process, but after those, I'm guessing I'll go back to work on the Roseville for awhile--or at least until next month when a new UFO number is drawn. (Unless something new calls my name, but I'm trying to be strong--for now!)  Happy Stitching!

1 comment:

Rachaeldaisy said...

I love these flowers! They look like they're dancing. I would be too if I was made out of Kaffe fabrics.